Saturday 12 May 2012

happy mother's day

assalamualaikum..:-)





happy mother's day to my lovevly mom..u always be a part of my life..my all soul..i heart u..!!thanks for being the most strong women for my life..be my inspiration..be as my mom n aslo such as my best fren..!4 in1..u are the best mom..maa tggu long blik ea..pstu2..ma blanje mkn eh..eh??haha

always in my heart..

sbuk jeh bdk kecik neh..tepi3..!!
 dear mom,

I am so grateful and blessed for having a special mom who is always there for me.
Thank you for all the things you have done for me. I may not understand you on some things but I know that you're only doing what you know is right for me. I thank God for giving you as my mom because there's no other mother who could replace you to me...
"Thank you" may not be enough so receive my hug..

mom this for u..:-)

My mother is always with me....
She's the cool hand on your brow
when you're not well.
Your mother lives inside your laughter.
She's crystallized in every tear drop.
She's the place you came from,
your first home...
She's the map you follow
with every step that you take.
She's your first love
and your first heart break...
and nothing on earth can separate you.
Not time, Not space...
Not even death...
will ever separate you
from your mother...
You carry her inside of you..
(ayt ni bkn sy wt,,sbenarnye sy copy)hahaha.
.copy pn copy laa..jnji ikhlas wt sume nih for mother..!hehe..peace..

maa oo maaa..neh tgk ni..ehee







ade org tu bgtaw sy kn..
kte klu nk syg seseorang,,jgn syg mcm bunga..sbb bunga tu boleh layu..
so,sayangi laa seseorang tu mcm air dalam sungai..pape pn halangan..air itu akn trus mengalir sampai bile..am i rite??hehe..
fazlizie iqram..thanks..:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.